9.22.2014

EARLY MORNINGS, LONGER NIGHTS

 .: Dress, Chicabooti | Denim Throw, MinkPink| Hercules Flatform Boots Y.R.U |Hat, Mooloola:.


It was my graduation last Thursday. Man how time flies haha I still remember starting this blog a few years back! By anyhow, this is basically a more polished version of what I wore to grad (just the dress and boots) ft. Mr Owl... Yeah, not formal enough for a graduation luncheon, but since I've been getting a runny nose from all this hayfever ish, Spring has definitely arrived and I'd say this is pretty much Spring attire right? So here's to the start of Spring,got that not-ready-to-give-up-winter-colours vibe but still embracing the shedding of heavier clothing.


Fun colours next time (maybe), 

alice xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think x