1.28.2014

DAZE

.: Top, Mink | Pleather Pleated Shorts, Lulu&Rose | cutout boots | travel wallet, Colette Pearl drop earrings, Colette : :.

This is the look I wore to a family dinner to celebrate my dad's birthday. I think I quite like monochrome theme, which I don't usually wear much, and also starting to warm up to the whole cut out boot trend (honestly, did not like it very much at first) but it seems to work every now and then so! What do you think?

School starts sooon, ready to embrace the HSC.

alice


2 comments:

  1. I love that top. I have a huge crush on monochrome right now. You look great!
    And uhh... I'm so not ready to embrace HSC. Just kill me already

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. zzz not sure what's going on with my comment box, how have things been going? xx

      Delete

Let me know what you think x