6.15.2013

KRISTIAN AADNEVIK AUTUM/WINTER RTW 2013


So I was browsing the internet and came upon this designer and decided to make an impulse post about his latest collection, which I love love love! The designs are just beautiful and elegant, and very wearable! I would love to actually one day own a piece. Throughout the entire collection, the rhythm of the designs are consistent; elegant, flowy and rippling with sensuous movement. The classic shapes kept the designs grounded and the sheer or textured fabrics (chiffon and velvet being chief among them) drew them all into unity. The dark colours and lacey designs added a gothic sensation to it, showcasing a daring collection full of mystery and beauty (and lots of skin and legs).


Well there you go, some of my favourite pieces. Take a look x


alice

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think x