1.17.2013

PARADISE COVE

Wearing: "California Paradise Cove" tank, Supre blue denim shorts, black boots, Jay Jays  clear fluro pink shoulder bag, Sportsgirl stone ring & silver and black rope bracelet

Just another lazy day post... wasn't really planning to shoot this, but hey, let's just count it as an outfit of the day post haha. Yesterday my family went to Blaxland Riverside Park for some "quality family time" which consisted of me getting even more sunburnt than I already was! 

Okay, so here's a little confession. I don't quite like these shoes but someone gave them to me after my combats broke, and they were too brand spanking new for my taste so I wore them to the park in hopes of getting mud and dust and a few scratches on it. I guess "be careful what you wish for" really is a good word of advice, because it ended up splattered with poo. yaay. Don't worry, I'll spare you the gross details, AND I washed it, so back to square one. 

Otherwise, the weather was pretty good and the park is very nice (aside from the many seagulls that flock around you waiting for food) 

Ciao 

alice xx

5 comments:

  1. Dont want to be a pedo, but I love reading this blog :) Keep up the good work d(^u^)b

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that bag. My first visit to your blog, looking forward to more fore sure.

    http://lefaz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super love your bag! Please check mine out :)

    http://athriftkindoflove.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your boots!! Great outfit

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think x