1.01.2013

2013













Wearing: All About Eve wild bird tank, Valleygirl bodycon skirt, black Vans, silver and black rope bracelet from the markets & Dotti hobo bag


How were everyone's new years eve celebrations? Mine was utterly dull and bland but can't always have things my way! Basically all I did was go to the city, do a little bit of shopping, eat a lot of Japanese food at Wagaya (which has amazing sushi and black sesame ice-cream , before heading off to claim our seats at Darling Harbour for the 9 o clock fireworks sesh. I really wish I'd stayed for the 12, but I would've been alone :( Anyway, after all that we lit a few sparklers at 12 to officially celebrate the new years so that was probably the highlight of it all!

For my outfit I just chose something simple and casual because I really wasn't doing anything special that night anyway.

Enjoy

x

alice

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think x