3.15.2012

STEP INTO MY WORLD

Thank you so much for reading this, right from the beginning. I hope that you will continue to support me through my blogging journey. Since this is the very first post, I guess I should say a little about myself.

My name's Alice and I'm 16 as a write this post. I am from the land of down under and I reside in the beautiful city of Sydney. I'm shy but absolutely crazy when you get to know me. I study textiles as well so I might do a few DIY posts here and there so look out for those!

But the main point is that I'm here to share with you my sense of style, it may not be good or high end or extravagant but I think it's fun and hope that we can be united by our love for fashion itself.

Step into our world :)


alice

2 comments:

  1. ermm when are you even going to post anything on this blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy, sorry, we were very busy, but now our exams are over :) We've updated our blog now x.

      Delete

Let me know what you think x